Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day...Again?


About three years before the last sib, our adorable redheaded baby brother, arrived.
Happy, sweet Mother’s Day to Mom, my daughter, my daughters-in-love, my sisters-in-love, and to all the other mothers everywhere!

As Mother’s Day rolls around again, I’m offering two previous Mother’s Day posts within this post (metablogging?), because (a) I still mean it all, and (2) with my current stroke-addled brain, I can’t come up with better ways to say these things, and (IV) the original posts include a poem of mine that I would have included (again) in a new post anyway.

Update Addendum: I’m delighted (ridiculously giddy) that by this fall, THREE of our four children will have children of their own. We’re incredibly amazed and proud of the loving, devoted, gentle parents they are/will be, and honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day present (plus a new tat, a Morkie puppy, and a cabana on a white-sand beach).

So I hope you’ll grab a cup o’ joe and a gluten-free, whole grain bagel with goat cheese, sit back & put your feet up, and enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! ;)